Area Activities & Annual Events
For a current calendar, please visit our calendar page
- Area Assemblies – 2 meetings per year, 3rd Saturday in May & November
- Area Committee – 2 meetings per year, 3rd Saturday in February & August
- Board Meetings – 4 meetings per year, a month prior to the Area Committee & Assembly meetings
- Sharing of Service (SOS) – 3rd Saturday in January
- Southwest Regional Delegates Meeting (SWRDM) - 2nd weekend in March, location rotating among the region's areas
Most of the service meetings listed above are held at:
Glendale First United Methodist Church
134 N. Kenwood St.
Parking is available at three locations: the church parking lot, the lot off of Wilson and Kenwood, and the Glendale Unified School District lot across the street. Do not park on the street as there is only a 2 hour limit!
The meeting location is displayed below. For a larger map, click on the image.
Annual Conventions with an Al-Anon/Alateen Chair as Member of Area Committee
- Organized by the Area Archives Coordinator in the last year of 3-yr. term, 3rd Saturday in September
Other Annual Events with Al-Anon Participation
* This event has Al-Anon participation. The link will take you to the event website.
If you would like to add your event to our Area Activities,